complete list of works
In Full Bloom, for bass clarinet, fixed media + electronics (2020) (6:00)
- Performed by Ford Fourqurean on Mise-en's Acoustic+ series, livestreamed from Mise-en_Place, Greenpoint, 7.2.2020.
As I Sit in Stillness, for bass clarinet, violin, cello, and piano (2020) (7:00)
- Published by Just a Theory Press. Written for the Unheard of Ensemble as a part of the 2020 Collaborative Composition Initiative Season.
Roots, for cello and piano (2019) (11:00)
- Published by Just a Theory Press. Commissioned for the New Music From the Mitten concert series.
A Separation From Stream of Consciousness, for solo cello (2019) (7:00)
- Published by Just a Theory Press. Commissioned by Joshua DeVries as a part of the YInMn Project concert series.
Waiting for a Funnel, for mixed chamber ensemble (flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano, percussion) (2019) (7:30)
- Published by Just a Theory Press. Written for a premiere at the 2019 Atlantic Music Festival.
Winded, Not Breathless, for flute, viola, and classical guitar (2019) (6:00)
- Commissioned by the Steve. R. Gerber Trust as a part of the 2019 Fresh Inc. Festival season.
Through Moving Colors, for viola and piano (2019) (6:00)
- Written for Alexis Berry. Published by Just a Theory Press.
Currents, for two cellos (2018) (5:00)
- Commissioned for the 2018 Detroit Composers’ Winter Concert Series. Published by Just a Theory Press.
On Searching for a Voice, for piano, violin and cello (2018) (5:00)
- Written for a Reading Session with members of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra at Michigan State University. Published by Just a Theory Press.
In the Mirror, for SSAATTBB choir (2020) (7:00)
- Written for a Reading Session with Roomful of Teeth at Michigan State University.
Feels Like Honey, for voice, string quartet, flute, clarinet, bass guitar, and drum set (2019) (5:00)
- A studio and live collaboration project between contemporary classical, rock, and jazz musicians communicated through composition; aiming to encourage the intersection of artistic communities.
- Commercially released on all streaming platforms on January 3rd, 2020.
A Present Tense, for chamber orchestra (2018) (5:00)
- Written for a Reading Session by the Michigan State University Symphony Orchestra. Read by the Atlantic Music Festival Orchestra